Just My Day Blog

14 reasons mans best friend should not be

                                       Most of these photos I personally find appalling! The only time I can see an animal wearing clothes is if they truly need to wear a sweater due to the elements. For the most part Dogs have a wearable coat on for a reason!






                                           They look real happy, don't ya think? Sad!






 This one is just terrible in my opinion. See the man's hand holding this scared and uncomfortable dog?





There are those that really think this is cute. Although I may say awwwww, when first I see pictures like this, I believe it borders on animal abuse.
Dolls are meant to be dressed up, NOT dogs!!!

What do you think?
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History