Just My Day Blog

About Me


I am a woman with 4 grown sons. I have 2 grandsons and a granddaughter. My age makes no never mind as I believe age is a state of mind and not a number or a date on a calendar.
I was widowed more than 13 years ago. I since remarried 7 years ago.
I have 2 cockatiels, Ayjah Mae and Lucinda Sue. I am 'the people" to 2 dogs, Buick Lee and Nala Marie.
I absolutely thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and I have tons of them.
 

I have been blogging now for 4 or 5 years. I enjoy reading others blogs as well and have a few I never miss.
I do wood working as a hobby and love it. I mostly do what is called intarsia. An art of cutting out pieces of different species of wood that you place together for a picture.


My grandson Jeremiah and I
 

I live a quiet life way up in the mountains of northeastern Ca. I was raised in La Mirada, Ca. but needed to get away from city life.
I am a good friend and I have some really excellent awesome friends.


I am rich in that way.

True friends and trust are a must for me. I do not deal well with bullshit or games in anyway.
I am simple and enjoy living simple.
I am a fellow blogger and I hope you will come around every once in awhile and say Hi!

 
 Thanks for stopping by!
Allison
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History