Just My Day Blog

In memory of my husband

In 10 Year Remembrance of Edward Lee Mosley




9/14/1951-10/01/1997

10/01/1997-10/01/2007
You wouldn't believe how much the kids have grown! Hell they aren't kids anymore. Oh and what a grandson you have now. He has your eyes and your middle name. Sweetest little guy you ever did see. But you see don't you? I believe that time is of no relevance to you wherever you are but for us 10 years has felt like an eternity without you in our lives, but you would be proud. You would definitely be proud. Yea , we made it, we pulled it off. We had to you know? And we speak of you often and now it's always with a smile!



You are forever missed.



Alleycat and Ed pups.



P.S. Tell everyone I said hi would ya?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History