Just My Day Blog

My Little man turns 6



Celebrating my grandson's 6th birthday along with a friend of his who is celebrating a 7th birthday, our family's and friends went to our local pizza parlor (and 1 of 2 of the only restaurants)in our little town. That week we had one hell of a storm and were dumped on pretty good in a short period of time so an outside party was out of the question. Anyhow I thought I would share with you some pics of the "little" man in my life! 








website counter











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History