Just My Day Blog

Fires and Little League



This is what it looked like at the little league awards ceremony today. Quite frankly I am a little shocked they even had it in this kind of smoke, BUT the kids deserved it and why should they have to wait, ya know? They all worked real hard this year, and I for one am proud of all the boys and girls that played. It was fun and I hate to see it over sooooo soon!


As of this picture taking which was at 7:07 P.M. tonight, Highway's 32 and 70 were closed due to the fire. That is getting close!!!

You will notice how smokey the next pictures of Jeremiah Lee and me are right after this post . It is sooooo very sad.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History