Just My Day Blog

The Fires

This is getting down right scary. My husband drove to Chester Ca. today which is 13 miles from here, to go to the store, and found out that they have the fire camps set up in Greenville Ca. which also around 13 miles away. Last year we had the fire camp right down the (our) street for the Moonlight fire, but this seems worse. We can hardly breathe, the smoke is thick and I can't even see "my mountain" I have a feeling that we are in deep shit!

Yea I think we are in deep shit!
Zemanta Pixie
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History