Just My Day Blog

Graduation Card!!!

For the last day and a half I have tried to write this post. It is not about woodworking whatsoever.It's about friends and friendship. It is about a graduation card I received in the mail day before yesterday! YES I said graduation! Did I mention it is a high school congratulations for graduating high school card! I graduated 33 years ago this month.

YES I said 33 years ago. This card was/is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Respect will keep me from divulging anything more, but trust me when I say there really is no greater gift than a friend. One must NEVER lose sight of that!!!

Photobucket

P.S. I have this frog as the header of my other blog, and he always makes me smile. The card I received just so happens to have had a frog on it. There is not even a possibility that I could ever find a picture better than this to represent the way that card makes me feel!
PEACE!!!
Allison
Thanks B.G.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History