Just My Day Blog

Art Museum by dumpr.net and a bragging granny

Seal of Orange County, CaliforniaImage via Wikipedia
This is a site I found just now! I am really excited about it. I have a feeling I will be having way too much fun with this one.

HOWEVER , this gives me the perfect opportunity to show off my other two grandchildren that I hardly ever get to see. They live in Orange County Ca. and are the children of my oldest born son Eric and his wife Cindy.

First is Katie Ann who will be 3 in September.She is my second grandchild and is the first girl born in my family since I was born.
 


This here is her little brother Andy who just turned 1 year old in December and is my third born grandchild.


 
I think this is such a cute way to show pictures!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History