Just My Day Blog

Wedding dress and me?

This is the outcome of what "my ideal wedding dress says about me" test/quiz.

Considering I NEVER HAD A WEDDING but have been married twice. (My first husband and father of my sons died almost 11 years ago) and I remarried again almost 5 years ago. So the outcome of this is a bit of irony. I never was one of those little girls that grew up wanting a beautiful wedding and all the things that goes with one, I did however want to be married in a wedding dress. Something I never got to do. My two daughters-in-laws however had BEAUTIFUL and wonderful weddings and I remember being a little on the jealous side. Oh well, I suppose that is what happens (not having a big wedding, and a wedding dress) when you find yourself pregnant, unwed, and a sophomore in high school in the early 70's LOL!!!
This is the outcome of what "my ideal wedding dress says about me" test/quiz.



What Your Ideal Wedding Dress Says About You





Your Personal Style:

Eclectic and very unique. You don't follow fashion. You prefer to create your own trends.

Your Ideal Wedding:

Just the two of you, saying your vows while skydiving or flying around in a hot air balloon.

Your Philosophy on Marriage:

It's a risk like everything else, and hopefully a big adventure.

Your Perfect Marriage:

Having someone to share memories with, without feeling tied down or constrained
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History