Just My Day Blog

365 days of a new blog.

I just read something on the internet about project 365. It is where someone took a picture a day for 1 year. These included neighbors friends, pets, weather etc. It just needs to be done everyday of the year. I find this fascinating and believe I will embark on this project. I realize it is not a blog that just anyone would be interested, but just the same I am planning on doing just this.There is hardly a day that I do not take a picture of something, so I think it ought to be easy. I do however know that when winter really hits hard I am not into walking around in 3 feet or more of snow, but in there lies the challenge. Now if I can just find the perfect template I think I will be on the road to 365 days of something. I haven't thought of the name of it yet.
Photobucket
Any suggestions?
2 comments:

Are you unable to resolve the Kindle won’t connect to wifi error ? Don’t know what to do? Don’t be hopeless! Take the best solution for such kinds of problems and hurdles you face while using a kindle device. To know more check out our website Ebook Helpline.


If you are thinking of upgrading your old toilets suit then you must install a best quality and branded one. NZhomeware is a leading and well-known homeware providing company in Auckland that provides you the top quality, latest designed and long lasting bathroom products at very affordable price. We have a wide range of latest designed toilets suits. You can choose them as per your budget and favourite colors
.
toilets


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History