Just My Day Blog

Do you know shit?

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane
when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've
heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation
with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it
slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk
about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear
power?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me
ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out
a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you
suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks
about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss
nuclear power when you don't know shit?


Pretty good comeback is it not?



2 comments:

Hilarious! I think it would be even funnier if you changed the man to George W. Bush, and change "nuclear" to "nu-cu-lar"...


I have this feeling I could very well use this comment just as she did on future air travel. LOL!!! Of course I am not the cute little girl about to read a book, but the one biting her finger nails with fear in her eyes. Flying (and I have done it a lot) just does not float my boat!


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History