Just My Day Blog

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Labels: , ,

Try it without looking at the answers......Please don't look down until you do it, you'll love it I promise !

GET A CALCULATOR (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT)

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the
calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............






Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein


2. Nelson Mandela


3. Abraham Lincoln


4. Helen Keller


5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. George Clooney


8. Thomas Edison


9. Moon-Writer, A.K.A. Allison the author of this blog!!!

10. Abraham Lincoln


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it!


Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!
Merry Christmas,
4 comments:

It's nice to know who my idol is. Thanks for being a good role model.
Jim


And i say thank you for understanding the jest of it all. My son sent it to me with his name of course and I thought it was too funny to not pass on.
PEACE!!!
and Happy Holidays!


With out a doubt, You're my role model. SILLY GIRL!


Good one (though as a math major, it was obvious before scrolling down that you were number 9...)


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History