Just My Day Blog

Camera Critters and a dragonfly?

Camera Critters has become another meme that I have truly grown to enjoy participating in. This week I am going to post a dragonfly. My 7 year old grandson has the most uncanny ability to stick his little finger out when he gets by a dragonfly and have that dragonfly land on his little fingers. Tho' I did not get the shot, (I was so shocked by what I saw) this dragonfly actually landed on his little (6) year old finger at the time. I personally have never seen one this big and still am not even convinced it is a dragonfly, but whatever it may be I am posting this for my Camera Critters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was after I took these that I took this pic and I really don't know what it is?!?!? Soooo if that does not make it a critter I do not know what will!?

Photobucket

For more Camera Critters (and there are a lot of wonderful ones) click the link below!



Camera Critters
8 comments:

These are wonderful!
I have not one photo of a dragonfly so right now I am a little bit envious. :)

My Critters post is on my photoblog: Carletta’s Captures.


Beautiful find at the park.


Stunning and not an easy subject to photo! Good job. Thanks for visiting my blog, loved your comments and I too enjoy humor. :D


Nice dragon flies! I'm impressed with your grandson's ability to get them on his finger. I think we need a photo of that!! :o)


I ♥ dragonflies a LOT - so you send that grandson of yours my way anytime you want!

That last shot is of a Damselfly.

Fantastic photos!


WOW! What wonderful captures you've shared here!!!
Hugs and blessings,


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History