Just My Day Blog

Earth Hour 2009

Just another 42 minutes until it is California's turn for Earth Hour. I am very excited about being a part of this, however today when I walked into my little town and asked people if they were going to "turn off" for an hour, there were only a couple of people that knew what I was talking about. If this happens again next year I am making a promise to myself I will do what I can to get the word out in Westwood, Ca. 96137. Until then, it will be "lights out" (actually all electricity) in my house for the coming hour. We are going to completely unplug our whole house!
See ya in an hour or so!
PEACE!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History