Just My Day Blog

Classmates


Photobucket




Classmates,


I am sure anyone that owns a computer has heard or seen the pop up ads, or the ads that just seem to be there when you least expect it. The classmates ad's . The ones that ask you if you want to find out about old classmates etc. Anyhow I have just got done writing a letter to the sister of someone that I have been trying to find for years. I am so excited to find out that this person is doing great and that all is well.


Sometimes it's those little things that can truly make your day!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History