Just My Day Blog

He was my best friend, Wesley

Dear prudence,
won't you come out to play
Dear prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue, It's beautiful and so are you
Dear prudence won't you come out and play
Dear prudence open up your eyes
Dear prudence see the sunny skies
The wind is low the birds will sing
That you are part of everything
Dear prudence won't you open up your eyes?
Look around round, Look around round round,Look around
Dear prudence let me see you smile
Dear prudence like a little child
The clouds will be a daisy chain So let me see you smile again
Dear prudence
won't you let me see you smile?
I woke up this morning (DUH!) with a somehow different perspective, not new however as I know it's always been there. Just somehow different, Maybe it's the sun that awakened me, for she has not done that since Easter. And on Easter of this year I write in here that under my personal circumstances of that day I felt it was my best friend putting his arm on my shoulder telling me every thing's going to be all-right.In Allison's perfect world I would be calling him up and saying
"Hey Wes, guess what?
and he would say
"The sun is shining"
Then I would say
"you are right , how did you know that!"
He would reply
"I just do!"
Why?
Was it because he really did sense it ,that there was something UN explainable that he could do, sense, know?
Or perhaps it might have been the fact that for 30 something years he would get a call from me with the same question, year after year, on the day I would dare say the sun would be out for more than a minute.
We loved the sun ,
We love the sun,
He just is loving it from a different place.
And he is sharing it with me.
Why?
because he can and he would and I like to think that he is.
because that's what best buddies do!
They ARE ALWAYS there,
I may not know why this very second , but I will soon.
Cause I woke up this morning (Duh) with a somehow different perspective, not new however as I know it's always been there.
And I think of this song, And I know there is a reason for that.
He was not a Beatles nut, I perhaps was/am more so than he.
But today Dear Prudence has come to my mind.


However I had a pig once

Her name was Prudence!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History