Just My Day Blog

My little man

This is Tuesday
But this is about my Sunday mornings,
and what they look like,
 
Perhaps the greatest joy I have is these Sunday mornings,


The day that starts with giggles from little boys


and the happy wags of tails,


It is the morning when I just don't care,

The "I can clean this mess up later mentality"

That for me came with age and probably at a price.

But it's never to late to learn , and I want to make memories for a little boy,

because God knows that memories are all I have
because shit happens and life goes on



and not all of us learn things at the same times.
Let the "camping out"in the living room cot,



stay out a little longer

and the pajamas stay on till noon,

and the antics of a 6 year old


and his playmate fill my home!



because I love to hear the sounds of wags,
along with seeing the giggles!


Because I can do that now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History