Just My Day Blog

I lost the internet along with most outside sources to the world some time Saturday, We had one helluva storm brewing and I really felt like Dorothy wasn't gonna be in Kansas much longer. But Allison? I could not believe the D.T.'s I was having! It was not the quiet of the T.V., matter of fact I kind of liked it!
The Quiet can be . . . . . well, quiet! Quite enjoyable for some time. But NOT being able to get on line and talk to my "Buddies?" That was hell!
I am hooked, I am SOOOO hooked, I am Hooked , lined and sinkered! Okay so my spell check says sinkered is not a word. I say it is! Cuz I am . One and a half years ago I would not EVEN consider a computer, now I am soooo far gone I cannot even find my self! Below is I think the problem was to my very soon to possibly have been meltdown.




This is down the street behind my house looking over Westwood, Ca.


Looking South over "My mountain"


This is down the street behind my house looking over Westwood, Ca.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History