Just My Day Blog

Forest of Love

This is one of my all time favorite sites. It is called the Forest of Love. It is a virtual forest where you get to carve your virtual tree, you get pick to out the type of virtual tree and then with a virtual implement of choice you then "carve" you and your loved ones initials on it and then you place it in your virtual forest, and if that weren't enough , you then GET TO write about it on your blog like me. LOL!!!
Seriously tho' I think this is a fun site that you can show your love for someone and if you do not want to, you can do it anonymously. This would be perfect I think for valentines day, a birthday or
JUST A GRANDMA LIKE ME PROFESSING HER LOVE FOR HER GRANDCHILD!
 
This stands for grandma and Jeremiah Lee 
They also have plus signs and hearts etc. I used the and sign for us.
Zemanta Pixie
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History