Just My Day Blog

I am 85% creative. That's a good thing right?

Found another one of those sites, ya know the kind! Where they can figure out something you about in a nutshell by just answering a few questions. I have always loved these because I love to see how close I perceive myself to be compared to what the "Quiz" says I am. So I am happy about this one I took last night because I sure hope I am creative due to my passion of working with wood! So I just thought I would share this. If anything it is a little bit of an ego booster which definitely can't hurt my personal thought process!



You Are 85% Creative




You are an incredibly creative person. For you, there are no bounds or limits to your creativity.

Your next creation could be something very great... Or at least very cool!

1 comments:

It said I was 94% creative, makes me wonder about the other 6%

Joey
http://sleepydogwoodworking.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010

Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History