Just My Day Blog

Irony, and human kindness

After what I posted my last post not very long ago, I received an e-mail from someone who's site/blog I had ran across a couple days ago, that I really liked. I had decided to subscribe to his feed. In doing so, feed-burner said that I could not. (I know longer remember the exact words) so I decided to write this person an e-mail just to let him know what had happened.
He wrote me back thanking me!
Wow, too cool!!!
Especially after I had just posted my last post here.
I told this person I would like to write about it, but I want his permission first, so that's why there are no names of his or his site/blog.
I just had to write this after the last rant I just wrote. 
Brings me back down to the earth I love, and that is the one where most people ARE good people!
PEACE!!!
Allison
1 comments:

Allison,

That was cool. I never though you would really post about that...

thanks....


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History