Just My Day Blog

Westwood's Gypsy Wagon Train

Labels: , ,
Theatre for youth 2008- Presents Westwood's Gypsy Wagon Train
 Photobucket
As the gypsy's danced and sang for and received their gold
Photobucket
(and very well I might add) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 at the end of the day a gypsy pirate thief 
(A VERY CUTE ONE)
 Photobucket
 has come to duel with another
Photobucket
to steal and make off with the hard earned gold of the gypsy dancers and singers
Photobucket
 Photobucket
And when the fight is won
Photobucket
with a shot at the Grinnin' Grandma
Photobucket
He is finally captured
Photobucket
and must now endure much worse than sword fights
Photobucket
He must endure the 
 
the embarrasment
Photobucket
of a 
Photobucket
of a very proud Grinnin' Grandma
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History