Just My Day Blog

For Troy,

Labels: , ,
Just a little fun from my son Troy, "the chicken" in a couple of posts ago. He sent me a whole bunch of pictures, ya know the kind you see passed all around the internet, and while I am going to post most of them on my blog This too shall pass (thru) I thought I would post a couple here as this is his way of letting me know enough is enough about the chicken picture's. Here's for you my son LOL!!!
And why does this first one remind me of you!
Gotcha!!!
 Love MOM!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History