Just My Day Blog

Who shares your name, in the United States?

Last night I was stumbling on "StumbleUpon" or should I say through StumbleUpon when I came across something that I not only found very fun, but very interesting also. It is a site where you type in your first and last name and it tells you how many people in the United States shares your name. The following is me using my now legal name of Allison White. Then they have this copy and paste code so that you can place it on your blogs, websites etc. However there is a whole lot more information for each name than what is displayed in the widget which is below.This one is for my legal name now, Allison White

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
392
people with my name in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?
But this is the other info that you get on the page where you place your name. Of course I could not stop with just my name. HELL NO! This for me was really interesting. So this is me and mine

* There are 140,389 people in the U.S. with the first name Allison.
* Statistically the 421st most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Allison are female.

# There are 851,487 people in the U.S. with the last name White.
# Statistically the 14th most popular last name.

My Husband David White
* There are 10,086 people in the U.S. named David White.
I actually thought that there would be way more David Whites

* There are 3,615,006 people in the U.S. with the first name David.
* Statistically the 7th most popular first name.
* 99.75 percent of people with the first name David are male.
* Names similar to David:
o Dave

Eric Slay my oldest son
* There are 13 people in the U.S. named Eric Slay.

* There are 833,176 people in the U.S. with the first name Eric.
* Statistically the 52nd most popular first name.
* 99.63 percent of people with the first name Eric are male.
* Names similar to Eric:
o Rick
o Rickey
o Rickie
o Ricky

* There are 4,944 people in the U.S. with the last name Slay.
* Statistically the 7052nd most popular last name.

Travis Mosley, 2nd born son
There are 54 people in the U.S. named Travis Mosley.

* There are 254,836 people in the U.S. with the first name Travis.
* Statistically the 254th most popular first name.
* 99.4 percent of people with the first name Travis are male

* There are 64,090 people in the U.S. with the last name Mosley.
* Statistically the 542nd most popular last name.

3rd born son Troy Mosley
There are 45 people in the U.S. named Troy Mosley.

There are 212,109 people in the U.S. with the first name Troy.
* Statistically the 304th most popular first name.
* 99.28 percent of people with the first name Troy are male.

and my young one, Hunter Mosley
There are 3 people in the U.S. named Hunter Mosley.

* There are 13,734 people in the U.S. with the first name Hunter.
* Statistically the 1580th most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Hunter are male.

and of course my Grandson, Jeremiah Mosley,
* There are 13 people in the U.S. named Jeremiah Mosley.

* There are 64,090 people in the U.S. with the first name Jeremiah.
* Statistically the 684th most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jeremiah are male.
* Names similar to Jeremiah:
o Jeremy
o Jerry
And one more for me. Allison Slay my name given to me at birth.
"Of course I am sure this is not pertaining to me anymore since I am now legally Allison White. I found this really interesting nonetheless"

* There are 2 people in the U.S. named Allison Slay

The site is called is called How many of me and you can find it here
I think if you check it out you will see it is pretty interesting.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History