Just My Day Blog

Google Earth/Maps and an unexpected find

Today I was messing around with Google Earth and Google maps. Of course I always put in my own address along with friends of mine. Today though I decided to place my dads address in it. He still lives in the same house I grew up in, down in Southern Ca.
I just could not believe my eyes when not only was I able to get a perfect view of dads house, but sitting in his driveway is my husbands car!!!
The last time we drove down there in this car was just a little over a year ago. What a trip! So seeing our car in front of his house was completely unexpected!


View Larger Map

2 comments:

That's amazing. I've never seen anything interesting when Google Earthing any of my friends' houses.


No shit! I could not believe it myself!


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History