Just My Day Blog

Dodgers/Phillys Game

Just for the pure hell of it, I am going to bet my self right now on the Dodger/Philly's game that is going to start in a few minutes. I am betting that the Dodgers will lose and I only have one reason for saying this, and that is the fact it is an away game! Well it is starting right now, I got to go!
Already I am wrong, 1st inning Dodgers 1 Philly's 0
End of 2nd still Dodgers 1 Philly's 0
6:28 P.M. 2-0 Dodgers, Yea baby, Yea Baby, Yea Baby!!!
7:19 P.M. Bottom of the 6th , it is now 3-2 Philly's, good game so far!!!
Philly's win 3-2. It was a great game!!!

Photobucket
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History