Just My Day Blog

Looking for the cheapest gasoline?

I just found this site through one of my favorite sites I am always going to called Make Use Of. It just has tons of interesting sites and there is always something there to catch my eye. The one that did today was GasPenny. All you do is click on the link I provided and than place your zip code in and it will tell you who is selling the cheapest gasoline and where they are located. That's it, plain and simple. The reason I found this so fascinating was because of where I live. When I put in my zip code, I was shocked quite honestly of the difference in prices around me AND the fact they even had some of these gas stations listed. So if you are heading out the door with the intention of getting gasoline today and have a couple extra minutes do yourself a favor perhaps, and check out the gas prices around you. You may just find close to a one dollar difference such as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History