Just My Day Blog

Our anniversary and hubbys birthday. I will be gone until monday!

On the 19th (Sunday) It will be my 6th wedding anniversary and along with that it will be my husbands birthday. I have and always will assume that somewhere in his first marriage he forgot his wedding anniversary. He always told me if we were to get married it would be on his birthday. There never was an explanation, but I am a woman so therefore I have woman instincts. My instinct is his ex-wife absolutely kicked his ass at one time. By the way I have met her and she seems like a wonderful woman. And they most definitely had two very nice sons. So I am going to be gone through Monday.
PEACE!!!
Allison
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History