Just My Day Blog

Turn your name into a face, meet my family!

This is my family, and what they look like according to Turn your name into a face. A fun little site I found through Make use of. Lego styled faces out of names you type in. This is not random either as I tried to trick it and every time I would put in a particular name I still came out with the same out come. Quite frankly the reason I even took it that far is as you can see below it seems as if Allison is the best looking! LOL!!! Oh well! You know the saying, "Shit Happens"
Myself

 
Eric my oldest,

 
His wife Cindy,

 
Their daughter Katie,

 
Their son Andy,

 
My 2nd born Travis'

 
His girlfriend Tiffany,

 
My boy Jeremiah Lee, Travis's son

 
My 3rd born Troy

 
And his wife Amanda

 
And last but not least my young one, Hunter


So this is my family
Again this fun site can be found at Turn your name into a face 
Have fun!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History