Just My Day Blog

Magic Ice Cubes

There are those in my household, whom do not know that water turns into ice when you put it in the freezer. I cannot imagine that in life this isn't something that should have been "learned" decades ago. Not coming from privileged stock, there were no maids or butlers supplying the service of ice cube making. Nor above poverty level that a refrigerator with a built in ice cube maker was part of everyday life. Yet those I am speaking of clearly think that ice cubes come from empty trays stacked so very haphazardly across the kitchen counter, magically filled by whom I do not know. I guess they just fill themselves!

Photobucket
1 comments:

Are these the same people who think beer bottles magically throw themselves away?


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History