Just My Day Blog

Life in the big city

Waking up a few minutes ago at my son Troy and his wife D.I.L. (known by all others as Amanda)( D.I.L. is a term of endearment I have used for her since right before they got married and it DOES have a story, behind it, just not to be told in this post.) They are purchasing this beautiful Condo they are living in and have only just moved in around 3 months ago. My youngest son Hunter is now also calling this address home for a short time.
It is Saturday morning, it is 8:30 A.M. D.I.L. has already got up at 5:00 A.M. to pick up Hunter from work . He worked yesterday friday at one job from 3 in the afternoon until 9 last night, at which time he ran home for a quick bite and then off he went to his "graveyard shift" job of which ended at 5.
He comes home and goes to bed.
D.I.L. goes back to bed for a quick hour and a half nap after picking Hunter up from work before she leaves to be at her job as a hairdresser at 7:30 A.M.
Meantime Troy has left at 6:00 A.M. to do 4 and a half hours of power training on his mountain bike for another up and coming race soon.
With all this going on and all of it being done damn near before the rooster crows, it just plumb tuckers me out watching so I must sleep in till 8:00 A.M.
LOL!!!
Now the house is quiet, I wake grab a cup and sit down to write this, because this morning is nothing compared to what the rest of the day holds!
Whew, I am tired after writing all this, perhaps I should take another quick nap before Troy is expected home at 10:30 or 11:00 this morning. It is his 25th birthday today. We also are going to the celebration of my grandson Andy's big 2nd birthday.Yup, This old "granny" better grab another quick power nap before the day begins
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History