Just My Day Blog

A little bit of Yesterday!

Just a little bit of Yesterday and Andy's birthday. Andrew Robert was born on December 20th 2006 and being a "Christmas Baby " myself I think it was smart on the parents part to throw a birthday party at the beginning of December. LOL!!!
Andy is a little Train nut and his birthday was train themed.
Here is his cake,
Here he is with "Granny" with her eyes closed, and with a two year old , one should never have there eye's closed. He was not all that intent on sitting in my lap with all of the good stuff going on around him!
My little Conductor!
These were just a few of his "friends" that came and enjoyed the festivities!
And here he is with his immediate family. On the left is my first born son Eric holding his first born (and the first girl in the family since I was born) Katy Ann. Along side is the birthday boy Andy, Two (2) on Decmber 20th being hugged (and held) by his mother Cindy!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History