Just My Day Blog

Thank goodness It is over!!!

I do not know about any one else, but I sure am glad the holidays are over with. I think entirely too much hype goes into it, and I  felt that the true meaning  got lost somewhere around Halloween. Especially this year. With the economy the way it is/was, they were hawking Christmas without even mentioning Thanksgiving. It was like Thanksgiving did not even exist.
I myself LOVE Thanksgiving. You invite loved ones to come over and you share a meal. Perhaps the only one you can share with particular loved ones but this one day a year. No pressure (except maybe on the cook. LOL!!!)
No presents, no expectations, no going into debt for things that you probably won't even get a thank you note for. Yea, I am glad it's over with. I just can't wait till next Thanksgiving.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History