Just My Day Blog

The joke of the year!!!

At the beginning of 2008 I had a blog entitled "This too shall pass (thru). It was a blog I had made from all the e-mails I would get that I thought were funny but did not want to just delete them. I felt they were worth sharing.
Well I changed that blog, made it a little different and it is now called "The Daily Laugh" I just like it better. There's better navigation etc. But in this "humor blog journey" I have been searching for the JOKE of the YEAR to share and I finally found it! And I wish to share it NOW,
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
  Two  women were sitting together, quietly.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History