Just My Day Blog

PEACE!!! A signature

Wow, I just got done posting something from a friend, figuring i probably would not post anything more for today, but in my e-mail, I subscribe to blogthings for the fun of it.It's all in good fun and today's was "What word are you?
Hell I had no clue to the words they would even use.
I have to say that todays particular quiz blew my fucking mind.
Why?
My word was PEACE!!!
And that is part of my usual signature,I usually sign things, 
PEACE!!! Moon-Writer or 
PEACE!!! Allison
This "Quiz" was almost creepy in the fact that peace was the word for me.
Makes me think I do know myself! LOL!
This was the results of my quiz today.
You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.
So with all that said,
PEACE!!! Moon-Writer, A.K.A. Allison
2 comments:

I can't send you your 50 ECs as I can't find your widget at entrecard. May I know the title of your blog you have registered at Entrecard? I tried Just My day blog, but nothing appeared. Thanks.


Talking about Peace, people in the middle East should see this video and take and example from these guys:
http://www.dogwork.com/bestfriends


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History