Just My Day Blog

A Thank You to King Al

I wrote a post day before yesterday entitled I would like my readers to read this. You can find this here
Anyway since I was not sure it was true I said I was not sure and if anyone knew any difference to please let me know.
I would like to thank King Al  for doing just that and providing a link . You can find that here. I am sooo thankful for him doing this and would like to publicly thank him, which I am doing right now.
I am serious I do thank you. Since I already posted this a couple days ago I will leave the original post and then I am going to delete it all together in a couple days.
Again,
Thank you to King Al of
King Al's thoughts of the day ,very much appreciated indeed!
Allison
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History