Just My Day Blog

# 2 Best smart ass answer of 2008

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway and noticed a sign that read:

Low Bridge Ahead.

Before he knows it, the bridge is right in front of him and his truck gets wedged under it.

Cars are backed up for miles.


 Finally a police car comes up.

The cop gets out of his car and walks to thtruck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says,

'Got stuck, huh?'

 The truck driver says,

'No, I was delivering this bridge and I ran out of gas.'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History