Just My Day Blog

How's Norma?

Supposedly this is a true story. The only reason I am not so sure is that hospitals are not suppose to release info to someone not on a list, family member etc. 
It makes no never mind to me though because I think we all can  relate to this is one way or another!

A sweet grandmother telephoned  Parkview  Hospital. She
timidly asked, 'Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?'

The operator said 'I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name
and room number?' The grandmother in her weak tremulous voice said,

'Norma Findlay, Room 302.' The operator replied, 'Let me place you on hold while I check with her nurse.'

After a few minutes the operator returned to the phone and said,
'Oh, I have good news, her nurse just told me that Norma is doing
very well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came
back as normal and her physician, Dr.Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged on Tuesday.'

The grandmother said, 'Thank you . That's wonderful! I was so
worried! God bless you for the good news.' The operator replied,
'You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?'

The grandmother said, 'No, I'm Norma Findlay in 302. No one tells me sh-t.'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History