Just My Day Blog

Google Reader Subscriptions

I was going through my Google Reader Subscriptions and trying to straighten it out a bit. I found that I had several of my favorite blog reads subscriptions in different folders. So I was subscribed to 3 of Drowsey Monkey, and 3  King Al's thoughts of the day, & I actually had 4 Make use of's. I enjoy ALL these blogs, (and there were actually more) but not enough to have them in my feed reader 3, 4, or more times. LOL!
Sooo I do not know if Google tells blog writers when someone deletes their feeds, but if this does happen and it is from me, I just deleted the EXTRA"S! I did not unsubscribe to anyone, just the surplus. LOL!!!
I just wanted to clear that up in case it came up. How I got so many of the same ones in my reader is something I have to figure out.LOL!!!
Happy Saint Patricks day to all!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History