Just My Day Blog

Today was my first day of spring!

Today as I was walking around my town and into Westwood, I noticed something that I have not for a very long time. The smell of the trees. Pine trees surround my home and streets yet I have not "smelled" them. I guess the weather finally warmed up enough where I could smell that  wonderful smell. I am only assuming this but it makes "sense" to me! (No pun intended) It has been so cold and frozen I guess the magic could not fill the air. Even though we have been told in my neck of the woods that we need to expect another snow storm come Friday (which just happens to be the first day of spring on the calendar), I think with the sounds of the birds, the ducks in the pond, and the smell of pine trees filling the air along with the smile on my face, today was the first day of spring.
FINALLY!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History