Just My Day Blog

Animal pictures from the web

More great animal pictures from the web. I have never seen these before
Photobucket
"I need hands."

Photobucket
"Wheeee"


Photobucket
 "Yikes!  Those aren't turtles!  I'm in the wrong race!"


Photobucket
 "Jonah, I told you to get away from the edge."


Photobucket
 I wish I could howl.....


Photobucket
 Note to self:  never stand behind a bird.  (nor under)


Photobucket
 Get off my face before I get into yours.


Photobucket
   You don't see the bottle of wine , do you?


Photobucket
    Don't just sit there, help me!


Photobucket
Uhh, Mom?   
You having a bad day? You didn't hatch a puppy... and I'm cold."
I hope you enjoyed these. I did and until yesterday had never seen any of them.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History