Just My Day Blog

A Goose for Camera Critters

Camera Critters
2 years ago I was down in southern Ca. visiting my father where I grew up. This guy here was wandering around at La Mirada Regional Park, in La Mirada Ca. I think he's majestic and kept these 2 pictures all this time.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I only wish I had known that I would be here 2 years down the road showing these. Perhaps I would have been more careful to not place his beautiful head in front of a tree. LOL!!!
For some truly wonderful Camera Critters just click below. They are always worth taking a look at!

PEACE!!!
And Please have a great and SAFE Memorial Day weekend for those celebrating!
4 comments:

Fantastic photo of the bird. A domestic goose, I'm guessing? Interesting bump on the bill.


What's up with the bump on his head?

I played too :)


Very kewl captures. I'm glad you dug into your archives for these.
Hugs and blessings,


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History