Just My Day Blog

Fun and games found here

Labels: ,
I have written about Make use of  before. I get this website delivered in my e-mail every time they post and I have NEVER been disappointed. Today? A great sight for games.
Sporcle is a sight with a ton of games. These are like memory games (Can you name all of the states in the United States) I just got done playing a guess the company logo's game. (I did rather bad!!!) I played "name 10-3 letter body parts in 2 minutes" I only got seven. This is a great place to keep your mind sharp and perhaps pull out of your hat what your 3rd grade teacher taught you.
Make use of said it was addicting.
I will not disagree!
I just had so much fun over there I just had to come back and share this discovery with you. 
I shared,
and now I am off,
to guess where?
PEACE!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History