Just My Day Blog

401 KEG PLAN, your retirement planning!!!

Sarcasm or reality, I guess it would depend on who you ask. I received this from my friend John to put on my other blog This too shall pass (thru). I just had tp post it here also. Wow, what a message huh?
Peace!!!
Allison


Good advice.


.....so, how goes YOUR retirement planning?????

If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would
now

be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1, 000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock you would have


$49.00 left

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank
all

the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling

REFUND, You would have had $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink
heavily

and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History