Just My Day Blog

SKUNK!!! and a Saturday night.

This is cute
Photobucket
and so is this,
Photobucket

and of course this is adorable,
Photobucket

but ya know, this is cute also,
Photobucket

along with this,
Photobucket

but this
Photobucket
along with this,
Photobucket
and this,
Photobucket
and then to add this
Photobucket
TOGETHER
Photobucket
is making for a very miserable Saturday night for this,
and in the words of me,
but said from my grandson,

Good night for you all, We are still trying to quit coughing , wash dogs, and genuinely be sorta really, really miserable, and smelly,
but when I have someone like this by my side how could I go wrong!!!
LOL!!!
1 comments:

Hi Allison,

Completely understand, I took ours to the Long Island Fair today - it rained, but we still had a great time!

Scott


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History