Just My Day Blog

A bitch I tell ya, a bitch!

Well defined is what popped into my head this morning when a friend of mine sent me this via e-mail. No doubt it was meant as a joke somewhat , but the accuracy to it in my dealings with the male of the human race was by no means lessened.
So here it goes,

Man driving down road.

Woman driving up same road.

They pass each other.

The woman yells out the window, PIG!

Man yells back, BITCH!

Man rounds next curve.

Crashes into huge pig in middle of road and dies.

Thought For the Day: If only men would listen!

Just writing this reminded myself of a time when I was just 16 years old, already a mother to a son at that time, I was with the man that would become my husband and the father of my next 3 sons. He took me over to this woman's apartment, a co-worker of his that had invited us to a barbecue. This apartment really amazed a young and impressionable teen age mother. Every thing was just sooo clean, and decorated nice. She was the "career woman" and it was the middle 70's. In her bathroom she had a sign that said

Woman's faults are many,
Men have only two.
Everything they say,
And everything they do!

I realize now she was what was perceived at the time as a woman's libber.

So the moral to my little story?.
Men, don't just assume that we as women yelling out "PIG" from a car window automatically needs to be followed by "BITCH" from you.
Perhaps we are telling you we love you and do not want to see you hurt!

And as far as the gal who's bathroom sign I can still remember ALLLLLL these years later bashing the male of the human race?
Well I would much rather get along with you males and a smile from you once in awhile
than point out your two faults!!!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History