Just My Day Blog

Orange County Fires

Quite awhile back I said I was done changing my blog template. I was happy with the one I had .Night before last however I received a phone call from one of my sons that lives down in Southern Ca. Him and his wife had just bought a condo there about 6 weeks to a couple of months ago. They were being evacuated due to the fires. Being a mommy I was worried sick. Living in the town I live in there is no place to go after 6 P.M. except the bar and I don't do the bar. So sleep was evading me and I had nothing to do. I googled earth so much it was pathetic, I stumbled till I could stumble no more. I crocheted till my fingers hurt, and I googled everything I have always meant to google. That left me with only one thing to do. Find another template for Just My Day Blog!
Do you like it?
I finally fell asleep, (or should I say my boys in southern Ca. must have fell asleep cuz the phone quit ringing ) and THEN I finally fell asleep.
I am happy to say he was allowed back into his new home yesterday. I think it was yesterday. Nights like those can really screw up your "internal clock" and then add a couple years! LOL!!
PEACE!!!
Allison
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History