Just My Day Blog

To My readers in the holiday season spirit!



IF YOU SEE A FAT MAN ...


Photobucket

Who's jolly and cute,
Photobucket
Wearing a beard and

a red flannel suit,
Photobucket
And if he is chuckling

and laughing away,
Photobucket
While flying around

in a miniature sleigh,

With eight tiny reindeer

to pull him along,
Photobucket
Then let's face it...

Photobucket
Your eggnog's too strong!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas and

a Happy 2OO9

PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR PICTURES!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History