Just My Day Blog

A little flirting going on!

I got back just a bit ago from seeing my father. He is looking a bit better, but he is enduring quite a bit of pain from his back due to his fall. It's hard for me to see my dad, the most influential male figure in my life suffer at all. I think as women it just does not fit in the scheme of things to see your daddy have to hurt. It just is not right. But during this visit today and even through the occasional muscle spasms in his back that were quite apparently painful, he still was able to flirt with the nurses. Sooo all in all I would say minus the pain my daddy is being my daddy!
YES!!!
I mean
afterall, he is
only 87 years young!!!
1 comments:

Glad to hear that he can still do that!


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History