Just My Day Blog

One shitty poll taker I am!

Labels: , ,
On New Years Day of this year, (can you even believe that 34 days has past? Wow that just blows my mind) I wrote a post about calendars that you can read here. It was about how I liked and used calendars and I asked my readers to fill out a quick poll on the subject in my sidebar. The question was How do you use calendars? The answers to pick from were paper (calendars), on-line (calendars) or no calendars at all.
I only received 4 responses after the whole month of January. This is how it came out.
1 person answered paper calendars.
1 person answered that they did not use calendars.
2 people answered that they use online calendars.
Since 4 answers are not going to prove anything or give me any ideas on what people use in regards to calendars I only have 1 conclusion.
I write really, really, shitty, uninteresting polls.
Not really the answer I was looking for, but it will do. LOL!!!
Photobucket
P.S. I would like to thank the four of you that did take the time to answer my poll. I may be making fun of myself because of it, but it means a great deal to me that you did take the time!
Moon-Writer,
better known as just plain Allison!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History